For up to £250 Bonus for sports, use our exclusive bet365 Bonus www.abonuscode.co.uk Claim your bonus and start betting at bet365 now.
PM Footprints - Building better products with Agile
6.30 PM to 8.00 PM
Royal Orchid Central Hotel,
47/1, Manipal Center,
Dickenson Road, Bangalore
Profile of Speaker(s):
• Mr. Saiprasad is a seasoned software professional with more than 2 decades of experience and currently following his passion in coaching / training /mentoring in the areas of program/project and quality process management.
• He has progressive experience in software development, project, program, quality and process management across product development and services organization
• His last position held – Program Director, heading program management function
• He managed large global programs (software delivery and process) in different execution models
• HAs good exposure to product development cycle (7 years) and Agile transformation.
• He coached global teams of 150+ in transitioning to Agile methodology
• His Certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP and SAFe Agilist . Six Sigma Black Belt trained. General management program from IIM-C
• Has experience driving organization level process improvement programs
• Has experience in CMM/CMMi, Six Sigma and ISO
This is an experience sharing session on Agile transformation in a product development organization
• Process transformation
• Agile and good product development
• How Agile helped build a better product
• Impact of Agile on project management, senior management, product teams and Quality
• Myths / Misconception
The audience take away’s include:
• Good insight into using Agile to develop better products
• Practical challenges in managing Agile projects and some solutions
• Common Myths and how they were proved wrong
• Impact of Agile on eco system
• Project management challenges and solutions.