Agile Advanced Program
The two day program will provide the participants to learn:
- Agile Principles & practices, including various flavours of Agile
- Competitive advantage of Agile
- Validate your understanding of Scrum in detail and the concept of ARC
- Working with Agile to deliver value
- How to effectively plan & estimate, deliver, manage risk, and communicate the Agile way.
- XP, Lean and Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Softer aspects of Agile, such as coaching & people management
- Building your product by games & exercises using Agile principles as the basis
- A session on preparing for the PMI-ACP certification exam and a mock test is also part of the program.
The Royal Orchid Central,
Manipal Centre, Dickenson Road
We appreciate if you could share this program information with your other interested friends and colleagues so that they also sign up and join you for this training program to meet the requirement to earn PMI-ACP credentials.
Expected Take Aways
- 14 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- Advanced topics in Agile Practices
- Participants will be able to improve and implement their Agile Project Management knowledge on Projects that are following Agile software development principles
PMI Members and Non-Members: Rs. 13,500 + 4% Processing Fees + 18% GST
PMI Bangalore Chapter Members: Rs. 12,000 + 4% Processing Fees + 18% GST
Registration for this batch is closed now!