Agile Foundation - One Day Program
A one-day event that provides opportunity to learn about Agile Project Management and how it can be applied at your projects at workplace. This program is a beginner – intermediate level on Agile Project Management. The target audience is anybody who is part of an Agile Team or is planning to adopt Agile practices.
Subsequent to this program, you can also undertake a two-day Agile-Advanced Program that is planned periodically and conducted by PMI Bangalore Chapter and in-effect helps you to take up PMI-ACP certification in addition to learning various flavors and nuances of agile.
Agile Foundation Program
This program has been conceptualized as a short program to get into foundations of Agile Methodologies and apply them on small and medium projects.
The program design aims to provide participants:
- The understanding agile planning & estimating, executing and reporting of a small / medium projects in agile method
- The understanding of different Agile methodologies commonly used (few will be covered in depth)
- A simulated game experience on using agile in a project (enabling a hands-on experience in a classroom environment)
- Effectively participate in Business/ Delivery discussion on selecting agile method over other methods.
Scheduled Training Date
Next Batch: Saturday, 23rd March 2019 | 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM IST.
To Register for this program contact training @ pmibangalorechapter.org
The Royal Orchid Central Hotel,
Manipal Centre, Dicenson Road,
This program is part of two agile training programs offered by the Chapter. This Agile Foundation program duration could be included with the two day Agile Advanced program to meet the mandatory requirement of 21 contact hours when you plan to take PMI-ACP certificate by PMI.
We appreciate if you could share this program information with your other interested friends and colleagues so that they also sign up and join you for this training program and subsequently to the two day program to meet the requirement to earn PMI-ACP credentials.
Expected Take Aways
- 7 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- Introduction to Agile Practices
- Participants will be able to get started on working on Projects that are following Agile software development principles
- Able to understand when and what projects Agile methodologies can be adapted.
PMI Members and Non-Members: Rs. 7,000 + 4% Processing fees + 18% GST
PMI Bangalore Chapter Members: Rs. 6,000 + 4% Processing fees + 18% GST
Please note only 16 members can be accomodated on first-come, first-served basis.
The cost is inclusive of cost of study material, break fast, tea and lunch and issue of certificate at the end of the training program. Participation Certification is based on full attendance and active participation.
Registration Cancellation policy: 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 1 week before the event date. No refunds for cancellation requests within 1 week of the event date. All cancellation request has to be by mail and telephonic / verbal requests are not accepted.