Agile Advanced Program
The two day advanced learning program on Agile practitioners’ tools, knowledge and skills is intended to help the attendee gain a deeper understanding of Agile and its workings, including practical concepts on conducting an Agile project. Attending the program also helps the participant to obtain 14 PDU's out of 21 PDUs for the candidate to attempt the PMI-ACP exam.
The two day program will provide the participants to learn:
- Agile Principles & practices, including various flavours of Agile
- Competitive advantage of Agile
- Validate your understanding of Scrum in detail and the concept of ARC
- Working with Agile to deliver value
- How to effectively plan & estimate, deliver, manage risk, and communicate the Agile way.
- XP, Lean and Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Softer aspects of Agile, such as coaching & people management
- Building your product by games & exercises using Agile principles as the basis
- A session on preparing for the PMI-ACP certification exam and a mock test is also part of the program.
All attendees will receive a hand-out material which is to augment the concepts already covered in the program and a set of planning poker cards for personal use.
The Royal Orchid Central,
Manipal Centre, Dickenson Road
We appreciate if you could share this program information with your other interested friends and colleagues so that they also sign up and join you for this training program to meet the requirement to earn PMI-ACP credentials.
Expected Take Aways
- 14 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- Advanced topics in Agile Practices
- Participants will be able to improve and implement their Agile Project Management knowledge on Projects that are following Agile software development principles
PMI Members and Non-Members: Rs. 13,500 + 4% Processing Fees + 18% GST
PMI Bangalore Chapter Members: Rs. 12,000 + 4% Processing Fees + 18% GST
Please note only 16 members can be accomodated on first-come, first-served basis.
The cost is inclusive of cost of study material, break fast, tea and lunch and issue of certificate at the end of the training program. Participation Certification is based on full attendance and active participation.
Registration Cancellation policy: 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 1 week before the event date. No refunds for cancellation requests within 1 week of the event date. All cancellation request has to be by mail and telephonic / verbal requests are not accepted.
Next Batch on
Date : Saturday, 25th May 2019 - Sunday, 26th May 2019
Time : 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM IST