For up to £250 Bonus for sports, use our exclusive bet365 Bonus www.abonuscode.co.uk Claim your bonus and start betting at bet365 now.
|Nominations to the Board of PMI Bangalore Chapter|
PMI Bangalore India Chapter invites nominations for the four vacant positions of Vice Presidents. The Nominating Committee that was formed by the Chapter Board on February 28, 2015 will conduct the elections to these positions. The Elections will be conducted as per the Charter provided by the Board to the Nominating Committee.
You can file your nomination to the position of Vice President of the PMI Bangalore India Chapter before the end of day 13th April, 2015 20th April, 2015 by submitting the completed Nomination documents attached in soft copy and before end of day 16th April, 2015 24th April, 2015 in hard copy.
|General Roles and Responsibilities of the Vice Presidents|
|These are positions in the Board of PMI Bangalore Chapter, and are non-remunerative, voluntary and honorary in nature with tenure of two years. The elected Vice Presidents are expected to serve the Chapter on various disciplines that include, but are not limited to: Finance, Communications, Programs, Member/External Relationship and Marketing , as decided by the Executive Committee.
.The following are the Roles & Responsibilities of the Vice Presidents:
• Vice Presidents drive the various initiatives of the chapter. The VPs will be required to take up various roles/initiatives as needed by the chapter to function.
• The Chapter uses the services of volunteers and vendors for driving many of the initiatives and the VPs are required to coordinate with them.
• VPs are required to attend the Executive Committee Meeting and other meetings and conference calls that are scheduled to carry out the activities of the Chapter.
• VPs are required to participate in decision making and to provide concurrences on various matters related to the chapter.
• VPs are required to commit time to perform the roles accepted by them.
• VPs must adhere to the Chapter Bylaws.
|1. Should be a Member of good standing in PMI and PMI Bangalore Chapter for more than two consecutive years as on April 14th, 2015.
2. Should be a resident of Bangalore at the time of submitting the nominations and should continue to be resident of Bangalore during the period of time the Vice President’s position is held so that he/she can effectively contribute towards the Chapter activities.
3. Should be available to devote necessary time to effectively lead various initiatives and activities of the Chapter.
4. Should have contributed to Project Management Profession through PMI Bangalore Chapter/PMI/Other PMI Chapters/Other Professional bodies.
5. Preference will be given to members who possess a valid certification from PMI.
6. Candidates who have spent 3 consecutive terms on the board in the immediate past are not eligible for being elected for a fourth consecutive term.
7. Preference may be given to have a diverse representation in the board.
8. The Nominating Committee will have the right to disqualify nominees who are found to have provided inadequate, incomplete or inaccurate information in the nomination form.
9. Should have minimum 10 years of experience in the project management domain.
10. Should not be an active board / committee member of any other PMI Chapter or Community of Practice.
The selection process for the four positions will be carried out in the following manner:
1. A call for nominations is made through email for interested members.
2. The nominations received on or before the date mentioned below shall be scrutinized by the Nominating Committee. After that, the potential candidates will be called for interview. Nominating Committee will shortlist candidates based on interviews.
3. If there are more than four valid nominations shortlisted after the Interviews, the Nominating Committee may decide to go for an election. In the event of an election, the Nominating Committee will communicate the balloting process to all the chapter members.
4. The Nominating Committee will, after the elections, announce the names of the elected Vice Presidents.
5. The Executive Committee of PMI Bangalore India Chapter will induct the newly elected Vice Presidents into the Board from a specified date.
1. Nomination Form
2. COI questionnaire
The signed documents should reach the chapter office not later than April 16, 2015 April 24, 2015.
1. The completed Nomination Form should be sent from the email address to which this communication has been addressed. Forms received from any other email address will not be considered.
2. Nomination forms will stand disqualified/rejected if the information provided is found to be incomplete or inaccurate based on verification and interviews.
3. Members may withdraw their nominations by sending an email to this effect.
4. The Nomination Committee will maintain confidentiality of all responses.
The Nominating Committee has made their best efforts to provide all relevant information to the members. This committee requests your cooperation in meeting the time lines so that the next stage of the election process can be initiated as per schedule.
|All candidates are obligated to abide by the rules established by the Nomination Committee as follows:|
1. Use of PMI Funds or Resources. No funds or resources of the Institute, or its Components or employees, shall be used to support the nomination or election of any candidate or group of candidates except for information posted on the official PMI Bangalore Chapter Election & Nominations Site or published through other PMI Bangalore Chapter media in direct support of the election process.
2. Candidates’ Communication. Candidates may communicate, one-on-one, regarding their candidacy only if the communication focuses on their qualifications. Mass communications are prohibited. The candidates may not make reference to any other candidate or any existing or past Directors or Employees of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter.
3. Campaign Materials. No candidate or PMI Bangalore Chapter member may utilize any campaign materials such as posters, buttons/lapel pins, group activities or sponsorships to promote a candidate.
4. Candidates’ Communications with the Institute. Candidates can discuss the position with a member of the Nominating Committee. Specific requirements of the position in terms of time, expense, meeting schedules, and administrative assistance could be explored.
5. PMI Promotion of Particular Candidates. PMI and its components may not participate in any activity or provide opportunities at any PMI-sponsored or PMI component functions that promotes or negatively impacts a particular candidate.
6. Election Material Acceptance. The Board of the PMI Bangalore Chapter will accept only election material provided by the Nominating Committee.
7. Compliance with Election Activity Rules. The Nomination Committee will ensure that all nominees, as a condition of expressing their interest in being a nominee, will submit a signed copy of this Rule of the Board verifying that they have read, understood and agree to abide by these policies and rules. This includes the following statement: “As a condition of my potential nomination or candidacy, I agree that I will not initiate, encourage, accept or endorse conduct on behalf of my potential nomination or candidacy which is in violation of the policy relating to the election as adopted by the PMI Bangalore Chapter Board of Directors. I will continue to abide by the regulations framed by the Chapter/PMI from time to time. To violate this policy may result in revocation of my nomination by petition or candidacy for office.”
8. Nominating Committee & PMI Communications with Candidates. The Nominating Committee Chair, with the EC assistance, shall supervise all communication to potential nominees, nominees and candidates, including any requests for the completion of the Nominee Qualification Form and the candidate package.