PMI recognizes the Engineering and Construction Industry world-wide to be the most mature in implementing professional project management practices. Time and again E&C projects were chosen by PMI for their Project of the Year Awards. PMI also has a specific industry extension to Project Management Body of Knowledge for Construction Industry covering additional processes like Safety, Environmental Management, Financial Management and Claim Management.
Successful project management practices have helped deliver construction projects on time and below the budget. PM Industry Symposium for Engineering & Construction provides a chance to get a glimpse of how project management can help get the best out of E&C projects
NOW at a concessional Rate for everyone !
Thanks to the overwhelming response from professionals, corporates and sponsors, PMI Bangalore India Chapter is proud to extend the concessional rates to everyone.
Register before the conference becomes full and be part of the first exclusive Project Management Symposium for just the Engineering & Construction Professionals. In this symposium you will learn:
- 1. how large projects like Mumbai T2 Terminal were managed
2. understand newer concepts in managing projects like Lean Construction
3. about how senior professionals in the industry overcame hurdles and challenges and emerged successful
4. what drives people up the value chain in this tough industry best practices that have made project managers successful in delivering value
5. how to gain internationally recognized professional certifications in managing projects
6. unique solutions offered by small professional organizations through the unique PM Poster sessions
You will get to learn a lot more from interactions with speakers, delegates, fellow professionals and consultants.
Now you can see the entire program on your Apple or Android mobile. Just download the "Event Guide" application by Grenadine and download the details using the Conference Code "PMIS2016".
PM Industry Symposium for Engineering & Construction