• PMI Bangalore Chapter constantly provide opportunities to add PDUs that will help you to keep your credentials active. – Ramachandra Shetty (613149)
• PMI Bangalore Chapter is one of the best place to network with the PM community, to learn and share PM Practices – Muralidhar Pabbathi (951487)
• This is one of the platform, where I can get connected with Project Management professionals and practitioners. I look forward to being part of the community by sharing my learnings as a speaker or presenter. – Balaji Venkatesh (1517545)
• PMI Bangalore chapter provides immense carrier opportunities, hence want to always connected with the Community – Amala S Krishnaveni (2121596)
• PMI Bangalore chapter provides us networking opportunities, and more importantly for PEER Learning. – Ganesh Kumar Subramanian (4608169)
• PMI is one of the forum that helps you always connected with Industry PM best practices. I am connected to the community, as it also provides carrier opportunities – Kiran Duddu (4659505)
• It was my dream to be a PMP, as it is not commonly practised is our field. PMI Bangalore chapter is one of the community I look for learn and grow, and share your skills if you are a passionate about PM practices – Suma Rani H S (4824697)
Being associated with PMI Bangalore India Chapter and PM Essence from last 5 years, I was just thinking what PM Essence all about? Going down the memory lane, I recalled how I started writing articles and started contributing to Essence. I discovered a writer/author hidden in me. Refined versions of articles improved my writing skills. Then joining PM Essence team, I discovered the Editor in me where I understood the writing styles, how to do proof reading, how to ensure we deliver best quality magazine month after month. Slowly I moved as AVP – PM Essence, I discovered how suddenly I have become newsletter accountable authority. Any error in newsletter is a miss as team and being AVP for Essence, I am accountable.
This journey and my engagement with PM Essence has helped me explore myself beyond my natural Project Manager abilities and it's still open for every single one of you to embrace. Path become even more joyful when it's a voluntary act. Come join the team and discover many of YOUs within you.
-Namita Gupta, PMP, PMI-ACP (AVP, Essence)
There are no comments posted here yet