We welcome all new members and Thank members who have renewed their membership in March 2017.
Appended is the list of few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for April 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 19-Apr-17 12:00 PM EST BIM & Agile: Towards The Change
2. 20-Apr-17 1:00 PM EST Managing Remote Teams for Success
3. 20-Apr-17 3:00 PM EST Project HEADWAY: Consulting Is Everyone's Job
4. 25-Apr-17 1:00 PM EST Fire and Ice! How Agile and Traditional Methods Can Coexist and Complement Each Other
5. 26-Apr-17 1:00 PM EST Turn Your Employees into Star Performers
6. 27-Apr-17 1:00 PM EST Lessons Learned: Implementing a Common EMR Across the Province of Ontario
For more webinars, please logon to ProjectManagement.com with your PMI credentials.
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter's website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka, India