We welcome all new members and Thank members who have renewed their membership in March 2017.
Appended is the list of few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for April 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 03-May-17 11:00 AM EDT Tips for Improving PMOs Value
2. 03-May-17 2:00 PM EDT Lead the People Manage the Process!
3. 10-May-17 12:00 PM EDT February Book Club Q&A Closing Webinar-Project and Program Turnaround
4. 11-May-17 12:00 PM EDT How to connect with Organizational Culture and Enhance Meaningfulness
5. 16-May-17 1:00 PM EDT Implementing Innovation Processes: The Basic Implementation Guideline
6. 18-May-17 1:00 PM EDT Lessons Learned: Implementing a Common EMR Across the Province of Ontario
7. 18-May-17 1:00 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Managing The Unmanageable
8. 23-May-17 12:00 PM EDT Culture as the Ultimate Impediment to Deploying Agile
9. 24-May-17 1:00 PM EDT March 2017 Book Club Q&A Closing Webinar – How to Manage Complex Programs
10. 25-May-17 12:00 PM EDT Building Options at Project Front-End Strateging: The Power of Capital Design for Evolability
11. 30-May-17 11:00 AM EDT Coaching for Project Managers: Improving Personal Efficiency
12. 31-May-17 2:00 PM EDT Let’s Talk About REAL Project Risk Management
13. 31-May-17 10:00 AM EDT What it takes to be true Lean Agile Project Manager?
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
email@example.com T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org