We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in May 2017.
Appended is the list of few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for June 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 01-June-17 1:00 PM EDT The Future of Project Management in Manufacturing
2. 06-June-17 11:00 AM EDT The Questions You Should be Asking Your Project Team
3. 07-June-17 11:00 AM EDT Project Value Creation and Benefits Realization — A Partnership for Enterprise Success
4. 07-June-17 12:00 PM EDT The Future of Project Management: Agile PM is the Forefront of a Larger Change
5. 07-June-17 2:00 PM EDT Change Made Easy
6. 09-June-17 12:00 PM EDT Intro to DevOps for Testers
7. 12-June-17 12:00 PM EDT The Scientific Approach to Succession Planning
8. 12-June-17 12:00 PM EDT DevOps In Action – Ops on Dev Teams
9. 20-June-17 11:00 AM EDT Change Management Tips for Project Managers
10. 20-June-17 12:00 PM EDT It’s DOOMED. What We’ve Learnt From Failing Projects
11. 20-June-17 1:00 PM EDT Using the Innovation Management Maturity Model Toolset
12. 22-June-17 3:00 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Breaking Out Of The Lessons Learned Trap
13. 27-June-17 12:00 PM EDT Compliance and Internal Controls within Project Management
14. 28-June-17 10:00 AM EDT Webinar: Harmonizing Agility and Discipline
15. 28-June-17 12:00 PM EDT April 2017 Book Club Q&A Closing Webinar – Managing and Leading People through Change
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at email@example.com
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
firstname.lastname@example.org T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org