We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in June 2017.
Appended is the list of few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for July 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 05-July-17 10:00 AM EDT Predicting Project Outcomes
2. 06-July-17 12:00 PM EDT Do You Focus Right for Project Monitoring and Control?
3. 11-July-17 11:00 AM EDT Why do projects fail? Murphy’s law?
4. 11-July-17 01:00 PM EDT Using the Innovation Management Maturity Model Toolset
5. 12-July-17 10:00 AM EDT Requirements Definition Best Practices for Software RFPs
6. 12-July-17 12:00 PM EDT Agile Service Delivery
7. 13-July-17 11:00 AM EDT Practical Real World Benefits Realization Management
8. 13-July-17 12:00 PM EDT Burning Bridges – Costly Mistakes Arising from Unnecessary Errors
9. 18-July-17 1:00 PM EDT Lean-Driven Project Management
10. 19-July-17 12:00 PM EDT Decision Making – Identification and Counterbalancing of Bounds(Rationale to Wisdom)
11. 20-July-17 3:00 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Developing The Master Project Manager
12. 25-July-17 12:00 PM EDT Why Bad Projects Are So Hard to Kill
13. 27-July-17 12:00 PM EDT The Final Step to Agility for Your Project
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
email@example.com T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org