We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in July 2017.
Appended is the list of few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for August 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 02-Aug-17 02:00 PM EDT How to Inspire Change Capability
2. 03-Aug-17 01:00 PM EDT Employee Engagement: Think Like Your CEO
3. 08-Aug-17 01:00 PM EDT Effective Communications Techniques to Steer and Influence Any Conversation
4. 08-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT What Does It Entail to Manage a Project Team for High Performance?
5. 08-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Eight Key Employee-Retention Strategies Every Brand Must Have https://www.worldatwork.org/adimLink?id=81594
6. 09-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Burning Bridges – Costly Mistakes Arising from Unnecessary Errors
7. 10-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Acknowledge It to Manage It – 4 Steps to Recovery
8. 10-Aug-17 01:00 PM EDT How to Gain More Freedom and Flexibility as a Project Manager Online
9. 15-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Gravitas: Making a Powerful Impact
10. 16-Aug-17 01:00 PM EDT June 2017 Book Club Q&A Closing Webinar – Integrating Program Management and Systems Engineering
11. 16-Aug-17 02:00 PM EDT 10 No-Nonsense Behaviors That Lead To Exceptional Performance
12. 17-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT How to Manage Conflict With Product Owners
13. 17-Aug-17 03:00 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Working Out Loud: Making Progress Visible
14. 17-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Simplify your Move Planning, Execution and Communication
15. 22-Aug-17 01:00 PM EDT How to Innovate with Sustainability Goals in Mind
16. 31-Aug-17 12:00 PM EDT Developing a (Peer) Coaching Practice Within Your Workplace
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
email@example.com T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org