• Bangalore Chapter gives me a networking opportunity with fellow Project members, increasing my access to lot of peers. This is one place where I also get volunteer opportunity, to contribute with my professional experience. – Naval Gupta, Delivery Manager Infosys
• PMPC 2017 Conference was spectacular. Sessions and Speakers were top notch! What an educational experience! Immense wealth of experienced learning was priceless. I took away several nuggets to be implemented upon my return to work. The venue had great variety and the whole conference was organized really well. Motivated and Inspired, I got back to PMI BANGALORE CHAPTER. – Rachna Singh, Program Manager, Wells Fargo Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
• PMI Bangalore gives me access to my peer groups, since I am planning to take up PgMP, I would also get benefited with training cost, apart from high standard professional trainers, and hence I joined the Chapter – Sasikanth Arunachalam, Group Technical Manager, HCL
• Bangalore Chapter gives an immense networking opportunity, an exposure to best practices, helps in reskilling – Ms. Santhini MV, TCS
• I am associated with Bangalore chapter, as it helps me to participate in interesting webinars of my choice or my domain. It is platform for networking. – Mr. Praveen Joshi, Consultant, Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
• We mentor Team members, Team leads, but we don’t find ourselves a mentor. PMI Bangalore chapter provides an excellent mentors. Apart from this, it gives me an opportunity to network across. – Mr. Satpal Chawla, Delivery Manager, Crescent Technologies
• Good exposure to various Project Management related courses are provided in PMI Bangalore Chapter. – Nethravat Belagod, Project Manager, Wipro