We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in August 2017.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for September 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs to maintain your credentials.
1. 05-Sep-17 11:00 AM EDT Two types of thinking – one for generating and one for narrowing
2. 06-Sep-17 02:00 PM EDT 5 W’s of Change Management
3. 07-Sep-17 02:00 PM EDT The Secret Weapon of DevOps Success: Automation
4. 12-Sep-17 12:00 PM EDT Business Analysis and Design Thinking Different Ways to the Same Goal
5. 12-Sep-17 02:00 PM EDT How A Southern Brazil Project Overcame Challenges to be Recognized for Excellence
6. 14-Sep-17 12:00 PM EDT Translational Science and Its Effects on Organizational Structure and Program Management
7. 15-Sep-17 02:00 PM EDT The Who, What, When, Where, Why of Requirements!
8. 19-Sep-17 12:00 PM EDT Collaboration and How to Leverage it for Project Implementation?
9. 20-Sep-17 12:00 PM EDT Finding the Right Fit: How to Attract, Onboard & Retain the Best Employees
10. 21-Sep-17 12:00 PM EDT Demystifying PMBOK® Guide Math – Part 1
11. 22-Sep-17 03:00 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Lead, Follow, or Get Out Of The Way
12. 26-Sep-17 11:00 AM EDT Enhancing Value of Change Initiatives for Better Organizational Performance
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at email@example.com
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
firstname.lastname@example.org T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org