We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in September 2017.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for October 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs to maintain your credentials.
1. 03-Oct-17 1:00 PM EDT How to Innovate with Sustainability Goals in Mind
2. 03-Oct-17 02:00 PM EDT NextGen Business Competencies For PMs And BAs Part 1: Insight
3. 04-Oct-17 02:00 PM EDT How to Inspire Change Capability – RESCHEDULED
4. 09-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Cyber Security and Project Management – Same Processes, Same Result?
5. 10-Oct-17 02:00 PM EDT NextGen Business Competencies For PMs And BAs Part 2: Decisions
6. 10-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Changing Your Approach to Non-Cash Incentives for Sales Can Have Game-Changing Results
7. 12-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Bridging the Agile Divide on Hybrid Project Delivery
8. 16-Oct-17 1:00 PM EDT The Power of You:EQ
9. 17-Oct-17 11:00 AM EDT The What and Why of ‘Benefits’ and ‘Benefits Realization Management’
10. 17-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT 7-Step Blueprint for Meetings That Actually Add Value
11. 17-Oct-17 02:00 PM EDT NextGen Business Competencies For PMs And BAs Part 3: Workplaces
12. 17-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Identifying the Right Tech to Drive HR Transformation in Large Enterprises
13. 18-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT August 2017 Book Club Q&A Closing Webinar – Reaching Your Next Summit!
14. 18-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Paying for Performance in the Modern World
15. 20-Oct-17 12:30 PM EDT Project HEADWAY: Reinventing Portfolio Management
16. 24-Oct-17 02:00 PM EDT NextGen Business Competencies For PMs And BAs Part 4: Engagement
17. 25-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Compensation: The Horrors and the Heroes
18. 31-Oct-17 12:00 PM EDT Compensation, Performance & the Bottom Line
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at email@example.com
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
firstname.lastname@example.org T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org