About PMI Bangalore India Chapter
PMI Bangalore India Chapter encourages and facilitates education, certification and professionalism in Project Management and provides a forum for learning and knowledge sharing. PMI Bangalore India chapter puts you in contact with a local network of expertise and ongoing opportunities for face to face contact with peers from a wide variety of organizations and industries. Professional development is a key aspect which is supported by the chapter through activities, meetings and educational programs.
PMI Bangalore India chapter uses a three-layered approach – Learn, Qualify and Advance. There are various programs under each of the layers.
- PM Primer: A CSR initiative of the chapter catering specifically to the student community.
- One Day seminar on PM
- Agile Foundation: This is a one-day foundation program on Agile for those who want to get exposed and acquainted with Agile concepts.
- PMP Quest: Based on PMBOK chapter conducts monthly training programs for Project Management Professionals which satisfies the 35 contact hours training and helps professionals prepare for PMP certification exam.
- Agile Advanced: This is a two-day program on Agile which fulfills the mandatory 21 contact hour requirement for PMI-ACP certification and earn 14 PDUs by attending this training.
- PM Footprints: It is a knowledge sharing session by industry leaders, held every second saturday of the month at Royal Orchid, Manipal Centre, Bangalore.
- E & C PM Footprints: It is a knowledge sharing session by industry leaders specifically from Engineering and Construction Industry, held every second saturday of the month at Royal Orchid, Manipal Centre, Bangalore.
- PM Essence: This is chapters monthly newsletter covering various articles related to PM community and chapter events.
- PMPC: This is chapter’s flagship annual Project Management Practitioners Conference which is spread across three days and covers multiple tracks, a conglomeration of more than 700 Project Management Professionals.
- PM Open Space: This is a corporate to corporate initiative to bring Project Management closer to the PM Community and the program is jointly organized by PMI Bangalore India Chapter and partner organizations.