We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in October 2017.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for November 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs to maintain your credentials.
1. 02-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 Demystifying Artificial Intelligence in Your HR & Compensation Technology
2. 07-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 Why Diversity is the Best Solution for Adding to Success First Time & Every Time
3. 07-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 So Now What? What’s a Pay-for-Performance and Comp Strategy Without Performance Ratings?
4. 09-Nov-17 11:30-12:30 CyberMicrosoft PPM and Agile: Apples and Oranges?
5. 09-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 How to Adopt a More Human Approach to Employee Development
6. 14-Nov-17 11:30-12:30 The Cognitive Thinking and Affective Skills Every Project Manager Needs to Master
7. 14-Nov-17 11:30-12:30 Benefits of Using Supplier Integration in New Product Development
8. 14-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 Creating Value through People Analytics: Measuring the Impact of HR Strategy Execution
9. 15-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 Using the Project Management Dot to Connect the Leadership and Management Dots
10. 16-Nov-17 09:30-10:30 Benefits Map: What Is It, Why You Need It, and How You Create It
11. 17-Nov-17 1:30-2:30 Project HEADWAY: Managing Project Politics
12. 22-Nov-17 12:30-1:30 The Remote Employee
13. 28-Nov-17 9:30-10:30 Control Freaks, Queen Bees and Workplace Saboteurs: Preventing, Managing and Eliminating your Project Nightmare
14. 28-Nov-17 10:30-11:30 Workplace Well-Being: The 5 Pillars of Employee Health Behavior Change
For more webinars / recorded sessions, please logon to ProjectManagement.com with your PMI credentials.
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Balakrishna Kasibatla, PMP, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at email@example.com
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
firstname.lastname@example.org T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org