We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in November 2017.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for December 2017, we have shared same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs to maintain your credentials.
1. 05-Dec-17 10:30-11:30 The Team Charter
2. 05-Dec-17 11:30-12:30 Combining Agile and Traditional Approaches to Project Management
3. 06-Dec-17 9:30-10:30 Santa Inc and Project Strategy Impacts when Technology & Customer Needs are Changing
4. 06-Dec-17 10:30-11:30 Know Your Audience: How Understanding Employees Through Data Will Strengthen Your Employee Value Proposition
5. 07-Dec-17 12:30-1:30 7 Change Management Trends PMs Need to be Aware of
6. 12-Dec-17 10:30-11:30 Challenges of Strategic Implementation and How to Make Use of Critical Thinking
7. 13-Dec-17 12:30-1:30 Project Conversations: Making sure they don’t become crucial!
8. 14-Dec-17 09:30-10:30 How to Increase Your Influence
9. 14-Dec-17 11:30-12:30 The Project Manager’s Guide to Managing the “Difficult Sponsor” Part II
10. 18-Dec-17 10:30-11:30 Developing Emotional Intelligence Skills to Improve Company Culture
11. 19-Dec-17 11:30-12:30 Supply Chain Innovation Management Guideline
12. 22-Dec-17 1:30-2:30 Project HEADWAY: Reframing Success
For more webinars / recorded sessions, please logon to ProjectManagement.com with your PMI credentials.
For any queries or suggestions, please write to Muktesh Murthy, VP Membership, PMI Bangalore India Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mission of PM Essence is to facilitate the exchange of information among professionals in the field of project and program management, provide them with practical tools and techniques, and serve as a forum for discussion of emerging trends and issues in project management. PM Essence is YOUR Newsletter and Bangalore Chapter welcomes story ideas and/or suggestions to make it still better. More information can be found on the Chapter’s website.”
All articles in PM Essence are the views of the authors and not necessarily those of PMI or PMI Bangalore India Chapter. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that the senders have done due diligence in getting necessary copyright and official clearance in respect of all letters and articles sent to PM Essence for publication. PMI Bangalore India Chapter is not responsible for loss, damage, or any other injury to unsolicited manuscripts or other material.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter # 13, Suryastan Apartments, Andree Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka, India
email@example.com T +91 80 6583 3671, +91 80 2211 5772, +91 98868 14078 http://www.pmibangalorechapter.org