• I Joined PMI Bangalore Chapter to get assistance in completing my PMP. Also, want to learn from PM community about best practices, want to adopt them at my work – Mr. Joelisten, OPS and Services Manager, Tesco India .
• Networking and Learning is my main reason to join PMI Bangalore Chapter. – Mrs. Neeta Achhar Singh R, Associate Manager, Advanced Biz and healthcare .
• To learn new PM process, grow and networking, PMI Chapter is one of the best place, hence recommend joining – Mr. Parth Bag, Infrastructure Project Management, Merck Limited .
• Networking for carrier opportunities and learning, PMI Bangalore chapter is the place – Lakshmidhar Bonigi, Project Manager, Fidelity India
• To explore PMPBoK, Adaption of Agile in traditional PM approach is the main reason I joined PMI Bangalore chapter, apart from Networking opportunities – Malyaban Das (Aka MD), Delivery Manager, Capegemini .
• To accomplish my PMP certification and explore the opportunities that I can leverage, I joined PMI Bangalore chapter – Sourav Dutta, Project Manager, Infosys .