Highlighting the changes from PMBOK ® 5 to PMBOK ® 6
A Special One Day program on PMBOK ® 6th Edition, scheduled for 27th April 2019.
Registration for this program is open Now!
This program will highlight the changes brought in PMBOK 6th Edition. This covers the detailed description of the new processes added and the affected knowledge areas and their Integration / Tailoring / Agile considerations.
- PMI has released PMBOK ® 6th Edition during September 2017
- This is a Bridge Course, it doesn’t qualify as mandatory 35-hour contact course,and it is designed to educate members on the updates/changes from PMBOK ® 5th Edition to PMBOK ® 6th Edition
Registration cancellation or rescheduling policy:
Registration can be cancelled or rescheduled for a cancellation fee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com along with details of the cheque couriered for fee amount mentioned below and the payee name in the cheque mentioned as PMI BANGALORE INDIA CHAPTER. Telephonic or oral requests will not be entertained.
- For cancellations or reschedule before 7 days from the start of the program – 25% of the registration fee
- For all cancellations or reschedule upto 7 days before or after the start of the program – 50% of the registration fee
- Cancellation or reschedule requests received after 7 days from the start date of the program will not be entertained.
- Requests for partial cancellation or rescheduling will not be entertained.
- Rescheduling fee cheques should be couriered to the Shanti Nagar address of the chapter.
Venue & Cost
The course will be held at the following venue:
ROYAL ORCHID CENTRAL HOTEL
Manipal Center Dickenson Road
The cost for each participant will be:
|Non – Members||Rs. 3,500*|
|PMI Bangalore Chapter Members*||Rs. 2,500*|
*Please note 18% GST extra