PM Quiz :
Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- What can you surmise about a project whose Earned Schedule is greater than zero?
- What does a negative value of effective stakeholder engagement signify?
- What are secondary risks?
- How do you use Quality Metrics in the Manage Quality process?
- Procurement strategy defines Procurement Phases, Delivery Methods and ____?
Project is considered ahead of schedule.
It signifies the true costs of not engaging stakeholders, leading to product recalls, or reputation loss, etc.
Secoundary risks arise as a direct result of implementing a risk response.
As basis for development af test scenarios and improvements initiatives.
Contract Payment types.