PM Quiz :
Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- What are Appraisal Costs in Cost of Quality?
- What is the function of a Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM)?
- When do you use an Assumption Log?
- What is Autocratic decision making?
- What is Brain Writing?
- What is the objective of the Control Quality process?
- Which type of projects generally have multiple kick-off meetings?
- What does the cost baseline exclude?
- What is a Resource Breakdown Structure?
- What is the sequence of steps in a basic communication model?
- These are costs related to evaluating, auditing, measuring and testing the products, deliverables or services of the project.
- A RAM shows the project resources assigned to each work package.
- Throughout the project lifecycle to record all assumptions and constraints.
- In this method, one individual takes responsibility for making the decision for the group.
- Brainstorming that allows participants time to consider the questions individually before the group creativity session.
- The Control Quality Process determines if the project outputs do what they were intended to do.
- Multiphase projects will typically include a kick-off meeting before start of each phase.
- Management reserves.
- It is a hierarchical representation of resources by category and type.
- Encode – Transmit Message – Decode.