PM Quiz :
- Why isn’t the project charter considered a contract?
- What is the Quality function deployment (QFD)?
- What are time-boxed periods in scheduling?
- How are control thresholds in cost management plan expressed?
- What are the components of the SIPOC value chain?
- Since there is no consideration or money promised or exchanged in its creation.
- QFD is a facilitation technique that helps determine critical characteristics for new product development.
- Time-boxed periods are durations during which the team works towards a goal.
- They are typically expressed as percentage deviations from the baseline plan.
- Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, Customers.
Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury