PM Quiz :
- What are the two main purposes of Knowledge Management?
- What do context diagrams depict?
- How many dependencies or logical relationships are there in Precedence Diagramming Method (PDC)?
- What does cost of quality evaluate?
- What is pre-assignment?
- Reusing existing knowledge and creating new knowledge.
- Context diagrams visually depict the product scope and how people or other systems interact with it.
- Cost impact of additional investment in conformance versus cost of nonconformance.
- When physical or team resources for a project are determined in advance, it is called pre-assignment.
Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
PMI membership includes many free resources that can help you power your career and earn valuable PDUs.
- 1000+ tools, templates and webinars
- 4 virtual events each year
- Discounts up to 30% off live events, online courses and popular books in the PMI Store
- Networking with project managers around the world
Plus, PMI membership includes free access to these digital publications:
- PMBOK® Guide (available in 12 languages)
- 19 digital editions of the PMI Standards
- 57 digital editions of PMI-published books
Happy Learning and earning PDUs!!! Feel free to revert for any further clarifications