Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- What is Tacit knowledge in Project Management?
- What is Variance analysis?
- What is the function of activity attributes?
- What typically influences accuracy of bottom-up cost estimations?
- What are the two most common quality improvement tools?
For answers, turn the magazine upside down
- Knowledge that is personal and difficult to express, like beliefs, insights, know-how.
- Variance analysis reviews the difference (variance) between planned and actual performance.
- Activity attributes extend the activity description by identifying other components associated with each activity.
- Size or other attributes of the individual activity or work package.
- PDCA and Six Sigma.