PM Footprints 08th-February-2020
Mr. Sumanth Shampur
Account Delivery Manager
Mr. Jayesh Kalavara
Chief Manager – Human Relations & Head
– Learning & Development
Continental Automotive Technical Center India
- Saturday February 08th, 2020
- 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Royal Orchid Central
47/1 Dickenson Road, Manipal Center
Bangalore, Karnataka 560042
Topic: Design Thinking is for Everyone by Mr. Sumanth Shampur
In the future world of rapid automation, the differentiators will still be about one’s Complex Problem-Solving efficiency. The World Economic Forum forecasts the top skills for 2020 as Analytical Thinking, Innovation, Creativity, Originality and Active Learning. While a good design for doing good business will become more prominent for organizations to thrive, the talent pool of employees will be compelled to be more innovative. Design Thinking helps in solving problems in an innovative and creative way. In this upcoming session, we will understand how Design Thinking can fit easily into everyone’s thought process.
Benefit for audience
- To everyone who wants to understand Design Thinking – but can’t get started.
- Understand the application of Design Thinking tools through practical examples.
- How to make every problem solving an innovative affair?
- Make your customer see the difference in the value you bring to their most complex business problems.
Topic: Focus People – From Bricks, to the Build and to the Brand! by Mr. Jayesh Kalavara
- What makes an Organization? (=Corporate Culture as a Focus); Builds an Organization (=Values Creating Value as the Driving Forces) What is getting Represented as a Brand (=By People) to the Stakeholders.
- Focus on the Employee @ the Source of it – to make an Impact!
- The Soft Business Issues at Workplace (“Living Values”)
- Learning Focus Driven Organization! (“Transitions in Transformation”)
- #Employee as the Brand! (“Outcome”)
- #People Culture playing a significant role as bricks towards driving a business result.
- How elements of a Values Based, Leadership & a Learning Culture sets a platform for Employees in various spaces.
- #Brand is a Legacy that any organization brings forth, and the process of employees Inheriting the Brand’s legacy on employment and how they represent the Brand as the #Brand Ambassador of the organization to its various stakeholders through the way.
- Mr. Sumanth Shampur
- Account Delivery Manager
- DXC Technology
Playing sports has been his passion and he love working with his team to deliver the best for his customers. While sports keep him active in his thoughts, working for his demanding customer makes him constantly upgrade his skills. He currently work with DXC Technology in the capacity of Account Delivery Manager, delivering services in application, ITO, development and maintenance for 65 countries across the globe. He is also a volunteer with PMI, India, in the role of a Senior India Champion, helping advocate the profession of project management. As a speaker at PMPC 2019, finalist in the pitch-perfect event at the PMNC 2018, organizing committee member for PMNC 2019, have helped him improve his perspectives as a project manager and a leader.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanth-shampur-92889297/
- Mr. Jayesh Kalavara
- Chief Manager – Human Relations & Head – Learning & Development
- Continental Automotive Technical Center India
Jayesh is an HR professional with overall 21 years, with 19 of experience in HR (Competency Development, Culture, Transformation, Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Counseling, Leadership Development & Coaching and 2 Years in Client Relations & Business Development. He has over 19 Years of Experience with Global Automotive Corporates like Toyota, Mitsubishi & Continental. He is a double Post Graduate in Management & a Masters in Science with Certifications in Training & Development. He is also a country Gold Medalist in both the Management Certifications. He had worked on entire Gamut of HR space and as Factory Manager in a previous assignment setting up a Green Field Project.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayesh-k-p-4b286065/