Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- Once baselined, how is a project management plan updated?
- How can you use product analysis?
- What do you find in an activity list?
- What are management reserves for?
- What are pre-assigned resources in a project?
- Through the Perform Integrated Change Control process
- To define products and services including use, characteristics among others
- Activity Identifier and a scope of work definition for each activity
- To address the unknown unknowns that can affect a project
- When physical or team resources for a project are determined in advance, they are considered pre-assigned