Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- What does work performance data analysis provide?
- What is the 100 percent rule in WBS?
- Why should you document discretionary dependencies?
- What do you get when you do a summation of the control accounts?
- What is a team charter?
- Completion status of deliverables and other relevant project performance data
- Total of work at the lowest levels should roll up to the higher levels so that nothing is left out
- As they can create arbitrary total float values and can limit later scheduling options
- The cost baseline
- Guidance on how the team will make decisions, conduct meetings, and resolve conflict