Now take the PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-ACP®, or PMI-PBA® Exam Online. For more details click <https://www.pmi.org/certifications/process/online-proctored-testing>
- Still trying to work within an agile framework, like SAFe™ or Scrum? Not getting the results you expect? The Basics of Disciplined Agile™ Online Course shows you how to use the Disciplined Agile Tool Kit to select the right agile options and take the best next step. It’s the only way to get tailored guidance to find your team’s Way of Working (WoW). PMI Members and Active Credential holders a special offer for you – Save 35% on our new Basics of Disciplined Agile™ Online Course. Hurry! Limited period offer till July 2020. For more details write to email@example.com
- Certiport Announces New PMI Certification: Project Management Coordinator (PMC). https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/About/Press-room/Press-releases/2020/New-PMI-Certification-Project-Management-Coordinat.aspx Certiport, a Pearson VUE business and the leading provider of performance-based IT certification exams that accelerate academic and career opportunities for learners, today announced their partnership with Project Management Institute (PMI) to offer a new certification, PMI-Project Management Coordinator (PMI-PMC). The PMI-PMC certification is a way for students to immerse themselves in the project management industry and connect with this passionate community of professionals.
- Effective 18th June 2020, PMI launched a new and redesigned application for all current certifications (PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PMI-RMP, and PMI-SP). We asked for feedback, and we listened. We simplified the fields and decreased the number of screens on the application to improve the experience and make it easier for the certification candidates to provide the required information. For example, we did not change eligibility requirements (years of work experience, hours of training required), but we did change the format in which applicants submit this information to streamline the experience. View an online demo that illustrates and previews the changes.<https://bcove.video/372FQha>
- PMI has compiled a variety of free resources, virtual events and even a sneak peek of new digital offerings to help you connect with the global community, build skills and prepare to advance in a post-COVID-19 world. For more details click <https://bit.ly/PMIresourcehub>
- PMI India Webinar Series- “Common Ground” Free for all
We to invite you for a series of carefully curated webinars that form the Common Ground for deep-end discussions by highly experienced professionals. The discussions will be over a wide range of topics covering the social and economic impact of COVID-19 and the idea of defining the new normal.
We look forward to your presence at these webinars which will take place every Saturday, 4:30pm to 6pm. Attendance is free for all stakeholders, but prior registration is essential. Click here for schedule https://www.pmi.org.in/events.aspx?id=Events
Happy learning!!! Please feel free to connect for any assistance. Take care, Stay Safe.