- When should you ideally apply change control to a deliverable?
- What would you call a combination of tailored communication skills that consider clarity of purpose, effective relationships and leadership behavior?
- Who should identify risks on a project?
- What are cost reimbursable contracts?
- What is the salience model in stakeholder identification?
- Once the first version of a deliverable has been completed
- Communication competence
- All stakeholders should be encouraged to identify individual project risks
- Cost reimbursements to seller for legitimate actual cost plus a fee / seller profit
- Assesses stakeholders based on their power, urgency, and legitimacy
Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury