Compiled by Himadri Sekhar Chowdhury
- What are the three baselines in a Project Management Plan?
- What is the 100 percent rule in WBS?
- What is attribute sampling in Control Quality?
- What is the downside of keeping too much inventory?
- What is push communication?
- Scope, Schedule and Cost
- Total of work at the lowest levels should roll up to the higher levels so that nothing is left out or no extra work performed
- The result either conforms or does not conform
- It may result in high operations cost and reduce the organization’s profit
- Sent or distributed directly to specific recipients who need to receive the information