PMI Bangalore Chapter is now Authorized Training Partner
PMP Certification and 35-hour mandatory training program
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real world activities
- Spotlight Videos & Media: supplemental student materials
- Mastery Builders: end-of-chapter knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
- Student Checklists: online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
- 200 PMP exam practice questions
Why Train with an Authorized Partner?
To earn the PMI Authorized Training Partner designation, a provider must meet rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness.
The new PMI Authorized Training Partner Program is designed to help you find high-quality training. Training with an Authorized Partner will ensure you are trained:
- By an organization, you can trust
- With high-quality PMI-developed course content
- By PMI-approved and -vetted instructors
This is especially important when preparing for the PMP® exam. All PMI Authorized Training Partner instructors who teach PMP exam prep course content are required to complete the PMI Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP Exam Prep® program and use PMI-developed training course content.
What is Different about Authorized Training Partner Training?
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
- Pre-approved by PMI to offer PDUs. Certification holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing.
- Qualifications are verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter through PMI’s quality review process.
- Every project management course registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder.
- Verified focus of courses and learning outcomes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification prep courses must be taught by valid PMP certification holders.
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills.
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Verified mechanism in place for students to provide feedback on courses to the organization and PMI.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback.
- Continuous quality improvement process and procedures demonstrated throughout the organization
1. Eligibility criteria
The candidate should have a either:
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
The candidate does not need the title of project manager to have the experience count, but instead must have worked in the project management processes of initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing with identified deliverables.
2. Training program course content:
The 35-hour contact course is mandatory for candidates wanting to appear for the PMP certification Exam and is designed towards exam preparation. The course is based on PMI’ s new exam content outline. The course will cover Project Management based on three domains i.e. People, Process and Business Environment. The course will also cover principles of Professional Responsibility.
A one and half hour composite test in the lines of the PMP certification exam will provide the candidates a feel for the pace one needs to maintain. Finally a session will be held on what to expect in the exam and how previous successful candidates prepared for the PMP Certification.
Participants are expected to attend all sessions of the training program in order to get the 35 PDU certificate.
3. Duration & time:
The course is held over two consecutive weekends as our faculties are mostly working PMPs and are able to provide their time only in the weekends. The course is held from 9 AM to 6.00 PM on all days and login time on Day 1 is 8.55 AM.
Registration for the course is online and Razorpay is providing Online payment gateway services to PMI Bangalore Chapter. We accept payments by Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Debit Cards and NetBanking accounts. Look for registration button in section 6 below for more details.
Registration cancellation or rescheduling policy:
Registration can be cancelled or rescheduled for a cancellation fee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with details of the cheque couriered for fee amount mentioned below and the payee name in the cheque mentioned as PMI BANGALORE INDIA CHAPTER. Telephonic or oral requests will not be entertained.
- For cancellations or reschedule before 7 days from the start of the program – 25% of the registration fee
- For all cancellations or reschedule upto 7 days before or after the start of the program – 50% of the registration fee
- Cancellation or reschedule requests received after 7 days from the start date of the program will not be entertained.
- Requests for partial cancellation or rescheduling will not be entertained.
- Rescheduling fee cheques should be couriered to the Shanti Nagar address of the chapter.
5. Course Fees:
The cost for each participant will be:
Special Pricing Due to COVID Situation *
|PMI Bangalore Chapter Members*||Rs. 16,000 + Applicable Taxes / Charges|
|Non – Members*||Rs. 19,000 + Applicable Taxes / Charges|
* Only for Individual Registration
Note : As per PMI guidelines, this price is for participants who are residents of India, Middle East and Africa only.
For residents of any other country or region, please contact Mr. Arun on 9902066635 for pricing.
Please note that the address may be audited and if found incorrect, action may be taken.
As a new PMI member, one will pay $154.00 made up of $129.00 PMI membership, $10.00 “New Member Application Fee” and $ 15.00 to be a member of Bangalore Chapter. The cost is inclusive of cost of study material (softcopy). We strongly recommend becoming a member of PMI since besides the savings in attending this program the savings in the exam fee will more than offset the membership fee as detailed below:
Now, the PMP exam costs ₹42,863 if you are not a member and ₹23,459 if you are a member. The difference is ₹19,404 which right there covers almost your membership expense. Now begin to factor in the free publications, discounts on courses, books and so on for being a member. There is no question that being a member of PMI BEFORE one takes the exam is all advantage and no disadvantage.
One can become a member on-line using the URL of PMI at www.pmi.org. Can also obtain more information about the certification exam from the web pages.
18th, 19th, 25th & 26th September 2021
Registration for this batch is Open now!