Compiled by Somashekar N T
- What is a management control point where scope, actual cost, budget, and schedule are integrated and compared to earned value for performance measurement?
- What is the reserve maintained for unforeseen work/risk that is within the scope of the project?
- What is the term for the amount of time whereby a successor activity can be advanced concerning a predecessor activity
- What is the relationship in which a scheduled activity has more than one successor?
- What is a current condition or situation that may have an impact on the project objectives?
- Control Account
- Management Reserve
- Path Divergence