I am delighted to present you the April edition of the PM Essence Newsletter, in this edition we are covering
- Chankit presents his journey in clearing the PMP exam in the new pattern in his article “How has the new PMP exam changed?”.
- Have you ever wondered how the triple constraints of any project (Time, Cost and Scope) have defined a great project delivery, in the Article ‘Projects beyond a lifetime’ Som presents currently running and some historical projects, that highlight the real-life projects.
- Vignesh shares an article on “Human Factors in Project Portfolio Risk Management” from speaker Laurie Bowman – a leading project and risk consultancy in Australia, as an adviser and trainer.
- Deepa Lakshminarayanan provides an update on Voice of Volunteers
- We have our regular and most frequented topics of Cartoon (Shared by Chankit) and Rajiv N
- Quiz compiled by Nikita
- Chapter News from Arun
Thank you for your continued readership and looking forward to presenting you with more such insightful content.
Thanks and Best Wishes
Raju Dhole, PMP
Editorial Content Credit : Somashekar N T , PMP, Prince2, LSSBB, PSM, ITIL