Highlights of Annual Meet
Annual All Members Meet on 26th June 2021
Somashekar N T
- Invocation of the meeting
a. 75 members participated in the AMM meeting the Quorum required.
- Welcome address by the President.
a. Points presented by President – Muktesh Murthy PMI Bangalore India Chapter –
- Vision – To be the Most Admired Professional Body for Advancement of Project Management in the Region
- Mission – To serve Project Management community by dynamic advocacy of standards & practices to advance professional development.
- Chapter activities (Learn, Qualify, Advance)
- Presentation of audited accounts and its approval & Appointment of External Auditors – by Secretary – Sachin Sooda.
a. Chapter Annual Report
b. Financial Report 2020 – 21
c. Resolution passed successfully.
1. Approval and Adoption of Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2021
2. Confirmation and reappointment of Statutory auditor’s M/s Anand Kulkarni & Co., Chartered Accountants, Bangalore for the Chapter for the financial year 2021-22.
- Chapter Strategy for 2021 – 22 by the Secretary & Board Members
a. Points presented by Secretary – Sachin Sood
i. Efforts during the Year 2021
ii. Portfolio Updates
1. MARCOM strategies for 2021
iii. Social Media Standings
b. Membership Services update by Balakrishna Chinnaiyan
c. Updates by Palash Gupta
i. Professional Development,
ii. Continuous learning,
iii. PMP Quest
iv. Feedback from the PM community
v. ATP accreditation, Trainers and Handholding other chapters
d. Volunteering portfolio – Yashita Arora
i. Objectives (Enticing, Engaging and Enriching)
ii. Actions (Streamlining, Enabling and Effective volunteer partnership)
iii. Key updates and Initiatives
iv. Volunteering meet – 03rd of July
e. Special Programs – 2021 -22 – Priya Batra
i. Goal – “To enable effective forums and impart best in class project management knowledge and learning experience to our members and community at large”
ii. Updates on PM Footprint, PM Open Space and PM Enrich
f. Engineering and construction forum
i. Introduction of the team members
ii. 5th Edition of Engineering & construction Symposium held on
g. Corporate Relations – Eswari Rao
i. Speakers and SMEs
ii. Inhouse training
h. Academic Relations – Karthikeyan Ramamurthy
i. Objectives and Engagements
ii. Our partners
iii. Plans for 2021-22
iv. Updates on PMIEF
i. Outreach – Subramanyam Krishnamurthy (Mani)
i. Zero Hunger
ii. Quality Education
iii. PM Fundamentals workshop
iv. NGO Trainings
v. Participant’s feedback was shared.
j. Technology – Srivathsa ES
i. Objectives and Services delivered.
ii. Planned Initiatives
k. Quality – Muktesh Murthy
i. Update on Quality
ii. Way forward
l. Way Forward
i. Affiliate portal product catalogue
ii. Digitization of Chapter Assets
iii. Collaboration with chapters and PMI
iv. More CSR Activities
v. Add New products and services to the portfolio.
- Any other business
- Vote of Thanks by President – Muktesh Murthy extended thank you note to
a. Board members & Members
b. Office members
c. Secretary – Sachin Sood