Welcome to another edition of PM Essence. Hope you are all taking good care of yourselves.
As 15 September commemorates the birth anniversary of the greatest Indian Engineer Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya and is celebrated as Engineers Day. We dedicate this month to the eternal human pursuit of solving problems with the use of science and technology.
Some of the highlights of this edition:
- Supply Chain Expert Sandeep Chatterjee shares his thoughts on how Control Tower can act as Effective Project Management Tool
- Rejuvenating an EPC Enterprise by Karthik
- PM Footprints – A peak into PMBOK® 7th Edition compiled by Indupriya Sasidharan
- We have our reader’s favorite Cartoon By Chankit
- Quiz by Nikita
- Chapter News from Arun
- Membership Corner from Bala
Thank you for your continued readership and looking forward to presenting you with more such insightful content.
Thanks and Best Wishes,
For feedback – firstname.lastname@example.org